I’m not a huge fan of playing games, but I do like some board games.
Probably my top favorite is Connect Four.
I will shamelessly tell you that I like this one because I am really good at it. Whatever spacial/visual skills it requires match up very nicely with the way my brain works.
Mr. FG actually will not even play this one with me anymore because I win too much. Heh.
The other board games I enjoy are:
- Chinese checkers (the spatial/visual aspect of this game appeals to me)
- Scrabble (because I love words)
- Taboo (again, word-related)
- Pictionary (because it can be so funny)
I don’t like games that
- have oodles of complicated rules to learn
- go on forever (Monopoly!)
- feel pointless (The Game of Life)
- don’t rely on skill at all (I want to have some say in how things go!)
What’s your favorite board game?
And I’m also curious what games you don’t like!