My first thought was about how to describe my personality. But then it occurred to me that describing yourself could also mean sharing what you look like.
Well. Most of you know what I look like, since I am not an anonymous blogger.
Since you know what I look like, we’ll go with the personality part of things, although if you’ve been reading me for years, you probably know most of this too.
- a big picture-thinker (details are not my thing!)
- a homebody
- introverted (but friendly!)
- sensitive (this is good and bad in equal measure)
- a morning person
- a helper
- predictable (or boring, depending on how you see it)
- too concerned about what other people think
- too shy about saying what I want
- independent (mostly)
- a steady plodder (I am the tortoise, not the hare, which is why I’ve been blogging so long!)
- a hard worker
- not very good at relaxing
- practical (I hate debating ideas unless I see how they apply to my life)
- resilient (I do get knocked down, but I always get back up again eventually)
- a lover of quiet
And I don’t know how to phrase this as a bullet point, but I pay attention to and think a lot about what other people might need or might be feeling so that I can try to figure out what could help them feel better. Do they need a hug? encouragement? food? a smile? help with a problem?
I don’t know if there’s a bullet point word for that!